Saturday, March 6, 2010

I wish I had more hands...to give reality shows four thumbs DOWN!!Ahh ahh ahh!

(Mike B as he sips on some koolaid) Terry Crews? da guy from White Chicks and Everybody Loves Chris? Now he has a reality show now? RIP reality....RIP.


(Mike B as he drinks on some more koolaid) And also expanding on this excellent post "What did the five fingers say to the face" I absolutely hate it when people try to use someone else to get their 15 minutes of fame. And then to top it off....have the nerve to send in their "Eharmony" pictures to the news stations. It still doesnt change the fact that you were all jumpoffs! I guess those women all agree that its better to be a famous jumpoff than a local one huh? Then what gets me is that they try to act like they didnt know he was married.......REEEALYY?



(damn this is some good koolaid!!) I cant wait to see Monique win the Oscar this year for best supporting actress in Precious......please tell me you saw it. You didnt huh. So you are like 40% of the public that agrees that she should get it based off of word of mouth and what you have seen on the trailer....

(????) Hey for all of you people who were on that Cleveland Cavalier Bandwagon ( that's right...Capital B on that bandwagon word....that capital B stands for mailto:B#@$%25#) last year dont stress, cuz this year is not your year and if you dont win the NBA championship this year, you can officially drive that nice red and gold Bandwagon bus off of a bridge!

(Mike B) But I really do hate reality television shows....

(Mike B) You know which ones too....like that one with dude that supposedly lives with his parents yet he is trying to find love....even though he needs to find a job and an apartment....Or any Real Housewives of Anything except Atlanta ( cant lie....that was interesting)......Bully Beatdown......the TO show...(T.O. stands for Terribly ON television).....I can go on and on about it but I know you dont wont to read that....oh you do want to read that? Well too bad cuz I aint typing bout it anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment